Day 1 :arrival to Kathmandu airport ,pickup from airport to hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2:Breakfast at 7 am and drop off to bus stop for Kathmandu to pokhara by tourist bus .travelling time around 6 hour . pick up from tourist bus stop in pokhara to hotel in pokhara .evening is free for your own .
Day 3 : Trekking to Annapurna start after breakfast . Drop off by jeep together with 1 guide and 1 porter.
Pokhara to Tolka (1790m), 30 minutes drive and Walking distance 4-5 hours Take a 30min drive to roadside shacks of Phedi. The start of the trail heads up the hill on a set of steps across the road. The main part of Dhampus valley is on the top of the ridge, more than 500m above. The trail climbs to a rhododendron forest and passes to Pothana (1990m). The view of Machhapuchhare (6997m) is excellent from here, except that from this angle it looks more like Matterhorn than a fish tail. The trail emerges in the main Modi Khola valley and reaches Tolka.
Day4: Tolka trekking to Chhomrong (2040m): Walking distance 5-6 hours
Working through nice terraces to Landruk a beautiful Gurung village provides you excellent view from Landruk trail continues to Jhinu. Very almighty rhododendron forests and fine terraces went passing through our trail to the Chhomrong village. Above the village is the mighty peak of Annapurna South with the Mt. Fishtail, facing it across the valley. Chhomrong is a beautiful village with lots of Lodges providing good facilities. Chhomrong is a gateway to Annapurna Sanctuary trek and inhabited by Gurung, one of the major ethnic groups of Nepal.
Day 5: Chhomrong trekking to Dovan (2540m): walking distance 6 hours
Leaving Chhomrong, the trail descends via a stone staircase and crosses the Chhomrong Khola on a swaying Suspension bridge. Then climb out of the side valley passing through deep forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak. The portion of the day’s trek follows another ascent to Kuldi (2470m). Descend a long, steep, slippery stone staircase into a deep bamboo and rhododendron forest to the village of Dovan.
Day 6: Dovan trekking to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3700m): walking distance 6-7 hours
A trek of narrow Modi Khola valley brings you almost to the base of M.B.C. There’s technically no such thing as ‘Machhapuchhare Base Camp’, since ascents of the mountains are prohibited. The mountain views are stupendous; the panorama includes Hiuchhuli, Annapurna ranges and the ever-changing Machhapuchhare. This area is called the Annapurna sanctuary since it is totally surrounded by mountains. A huge amphitheater enclosed by a solid wall of snow-capped peaks which include Annapurna I, Annapurna III and the fish tail spire of Machhapuchhare.
Day 7 : Machhapuchhare Base Camp Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) and back to Dovan.
The climb to Annapurna Base Camp takes under two hours. You descend a small ridge branching out from the mountain pass to mountainside with widespread terraced fields showcasing tranquil meadows and lush fertile farming land. As you reach Annapurna South Base Camp, witness awesome picturesque landscapes, majestic panoramic view of snow-capped mountainous peaks and varied Himalayan cultural settings tucked beneath the southern slopes of the Annapurna massive. Tremendous Annapurna Range stops your heart beat for a while; whole day without rest chill out around to explore ABC. At the end we will drop down back to Dovan for the night.
Day 8 : Dovan trek to Chhomrong (2540m): walking distance 6 hours
Ascend on a long, steep, slippery stone staircase from the village of Dovan. Climb out of the side valley passing through deep forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak to Chhomrong.
Day 9: Chhomrong trekking back to Pokhara Via Jhinu Danda : walking distance 6-7 hours
Working through a flat level after an hour climb down to Kimrong Khola and start ascending you will work through rhododendron forest and nice terraces. Take your lunch at Jhinu offering spectacular mountains views. Traverse high above the river on a wide stone-paved trail to a large and prosperous town Birethanti (1000m). We continue our walk to Nayapul and catch a private vehicle to get to Pokhara. We spend a beautiful night in Pokhara city. You can have some expedition over famous city streets.
Day 10: pokhara to Kathmandu ,transfer to hotel
day 11: Drop off to airport before 3 hour to departure
INCLUDE : Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Trekking bag and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
The following basic equipments checklists should help you with your packing. Please remember that you should always try to keep the weight of your equipment to a minimum. At the start of the trek your packed trek bag should weigh not more than 33 pounds or 15 kg.
01. Back pack (60 ltr -70 ltr) – with comfortable shoulder straps, frame, and back pack cover (line the bag with polythene). provided by us
02. Waterproof Trekking shoes with spare laces – recommended high ankle with good grips,
03. Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
04. 1 synthetic /waterproof Track Pants, 2 half pants/trousers
05: T-shirts – 2
06. Fleece jacket/Jumper
08. Down Jacket or Gore Tex Jacket.
09. Thermal Inners. Recommended for winter time.
10. Socks, Cotton 2 pairs, Woolen 2 pairs
11. 1 pair Lightweight gloves, in winter recommended
12. Sun hat/Woolen cap, or scarf
13. Sun protection cream.
15. Hiking shorts (2)
16. Lip Balm/ cold cream.
17. Walking Stick – recommend having it minimum 1 provided by us
Other necessary equipments
1. Sleeping bag rated to (-10 to -20 degree Celsius) provided by us .
2. Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
3. Personal Medical Kit
4. Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag
USD 800 per person,minimum 2 person